- Preliminary Design. Research and determine the owner’s criteria for the project prior to design, including methods such as programming, site analysis, space schematics and existing facilities survey.
- Schematic Design. Utilize the criteria established in Preliminary Design to graphically explore multiple design concepts. Present these options to the owner and narrow them down to one preferred concept.
- Design Development. Refine and develop the design, finalizing most of the major design decisions. Implement various systems into the building.
- Construction Documentation. Prepare technical written and graphic documents that provide the requirements for constructing the project. Obtain government agency approvals.
- Construction Administration. Observe the construction of the project for general conformance to the construction documents.
Zack is proud to use Building Information Modeling (BIM) software to create all his drawings.